- Describe your agencys mission and vision.
- How do you make sure staff behavior supports this
- Is your agency a non-profit or a for-profit
- How does your agency work to improve the quality
of its services?
- To whom do the houses where residents live
belong? If they are leased, for how long do
leases typically run?
- What is the background of the director of your
agency (e.g., years of direct and supervisory
experience in the field, education, support
services training, etc.)?
- To what degree is your agency willing to develop
new supports for individuals who don't
"fit" into existing programs?
- How long has your agency supported persons with
disabilities within community residences?
- How many persons with disabilities does your
agency serve and how long has it served this many
- Would your agency consider setting up a home in a
different part of the county or a different
county, to meet the desires of particular
residents or families?
- How does your agency maintain its houses and make
repairs to the property of the house?
- How does your agency choose locations for houses,
and match people with house mates?
- Have any of the homes your agency runs ever been
cited for violations? If so, please describe
these for me.