- How much control do residents have over choosing
their own room and house mates?
- In what way are residents involved in hiring and
- Can residents choose not to do tasks they
dont want to do?
- How does this agency assure people have privacy
when they want or need it?
- To what degree are residents involved in planning
their menu and weekly food shopping?
- Can residents eat meals at times or places other
than the standard?
- Do all residents have free access to healthy,
- How are the people who live here encouraged to
exercise their full range of rights (e.g., using
the telephone, voting, etc.)?
- To what extent can residents decorate their rooms
to their own liking?
- To what degree do residents have control over how
shared living areas are decorated?
- Describe how residents are supported in handling
their personal money.
- What rules do those who live here need to follow
and how were they developed?
- Is there a schedule for daily activities (e.g.,
bed times) and weekly activities (e.g., shopping)
at the homes where you provide support?
- Describe how staff support residents in making
informed choices and decisions.
- How do staff support residents to make group
- How do staff ensure residents are aware of their
rights and comfortable reporting violations?