- How will agency staff support my family member to
take part in his or her current recreation
interests? (Name several recreation and leisure
- What do residents served by your agency do for
- Where and with whom do residents go on vacation?
- What is your agencys policy on using
volunteers to support residents taking part in
more individualized recreation and leisure
- Does you have policies about volunteers or
friends providing rides to residents?
- Does your agency have a person who is responsible
for assisting residents to plan and take part in
recreation and leisure activities?
- Describe some the recreation and leisure
activities that residents of this home do
- What are some of the recreation and leisure
activities that residents do on their own or with
the support of a staff person?
- How often do residents take part in recreation
and leisure activities within the community?
- Who selects the recreation and leisure activities
in which residents engage?
- To what types of community organizations do
current residents belong?
- What community resources are available to
residents in the immediate neighborhood?
- What resources in the immediate community do
residents regularly use (such as where do people
bank, get a haircut, etc.)?