- How do staff encourage residents to take part in
the community while minimizing their
- What is the process your agency uses to assess
the vulnerability of residents and how are
protection plans developed?
- How do staff determine whether an activity in
which a resident wants to take part is too risky?
- How safe is the neighborhood in which this home
is located? (Check with local law enforcement
agency to confirm.)
- Do any of the other people living in this home
have a history of physical, verbal, or emotional
aggression, or of theft of other peoples
- How do staff handle situations in which the
behavior of one resident makes other residents
- How are disagreements between people who live and
work in this house resolved?
- Within the past three years, has your agency
dismissed any staff or residents due to their
making other residents vulnerable?
- Has your agency had any reportable
incidents of abuse or neglect in the last three
years? (Verify with the Office of Health Facility
- What training do staff receive to ensure that, at
all times, they respect and support the rights of